PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules consist of natural herbal ingredients which are useful in the treatment of skin diseases like Psoriasis. Psoriasis is a type of skin disorder that causes itching, and scaly patches on the elbows trunk, scalp, and knee This disease is a common chronic disease with no cure. Due to this disease, patients face many problems like feeling more pain, trouble concentrating, and interference with sleep. PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules include all-natural ingredients that make this medication safe to use.
PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules is a combination of eight natural herbs. All these herbs have their own healing properties. In other words, we can say that each and every ingredient of PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules treats patients according to their quality. PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules contain ingredients like Manjistha, Neem bark, Haridra, kumara, Khader bark, sariva, bhringraj, and Chiraita. These natural compositions make PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules better and free from side effects. But some people have an allergic reaction to many ingredients that may raise some side effects for those people in case of use with PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules. in case of these side effects the user should take consultancy of a pharmacist. Excessive use of PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules or use of more than the prescribed dose may lead patients to some health issues, so consultancy of a doctor is a must before the use of PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules.
Product specification of PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules
Brand name: PsorCare Capsules
Category: Ayurvedic ca[psules
Usage: for treating Psoriasis
Herbs composition: Manjistha, Neem bark, Haridra, kumara, Khader bark, sariva, bhringraj, Chiraita.
Manufacturer: Arlak ayurveda
Usage of Key Ingredients of PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules
PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules are made up of the best natural ingredients with the help of qualified ayurvedic experts. People use ayurvedic medicine for improving their health issues because they think that these herbal medications are always safe to use. following is the list of key ingredients of PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules.
- Manjistha: These are the effective herbs of PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules. This helps by managing skin disorders like psoriasis. Manjistha has blood purifier and pitta balancing properties. With the help of these properties it pure the blood and soothe the pitta dosha, which is the main reason for psoriasis.
- Neem Bark: Neem has anti-inflammatory properties. These healing properties help the patient to avoid symptoms of psoriasis. If a patient infected with psoriasis applies neem oil on the infected area on the regular basis then he may feel relief from skin rashes and dryness caused by psoriasis. Ropan and kshaya properties of neem are helpful in the reduction of redness and inflammation caused by psoriasis.
- Haridra: It also has anti-inflammatory properties to treat psoriasis skin disorder. It provides prevention from digestive fire with the help of its tikta rasa and laugh-Raksha qualities. Haridra is also helpful in the correction of metabolism and cleansing of the rasa.
- Kumari: use of Kumari is in a tradition for a long time. It has anti-allergic properties. It heals the patient with its anti-allergic qualities and helps to avoid skin rashes, scaly patches, and redness on the skin. The patient feels a cooling sensation on the skin due to the kumari.
- Khadeer bark: this is normally known as kattha. It is used to treat a variety of skin diseases like psoriasis. Khadeer is a popular ingredient, which is used to control the issues related to skin and manage blood disease. In other words, we can say that this is the best herb to purify the blood.
- Sariva: it has anti-inflammatory properties which help in the reduction of inflammation.
- Bhringraj: It has an antimicrobial and antifungal quality that helps by reducing dandruff. Additionally, bhringraj has inflammatory properties that provide relaxation from skin irritation.
- Chirata: It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which might help in the management of skin diseases like pimples, psoriasis, and eczema.
Arlak Ayurveda is not advised for direct use or self-medication of PsorCare Ayurvedic Capsules the user.