Description – mydent is herbal toothpaste constituted of natural ingredients and has no dyes or artificial flavorings and is Paraben-free. It is formed of all-natural ingredients known for its herbal properties such as cleansing, astringent, anti-microbial, and provides a refreshing effect to the teeth. It contains herbal oils that are highly effective in killing the germs present inside the mouth.
Ingredients: Babool, Trifla, Lavang, Menthol, Vajradanti, Bibhitaki, Amla, Maulsar, Majuphal, Khair, Dandasa, Akarkara, Fitkari, Kapur, Gaultheria, Hirabol.
Net Content: Tube of 100g
It provides complete and long-lasting oral care to gums and teeth. It cleans teeth, freshens breath, prevents tooth decay, and kills germs in the mouth. Following are the key benefits of mydent herbal toothpaste:
- Strong Teeth
- Cavity Protection
- Extra Whitening
- Healthy Gums
- Fresh Breath
Babool: Also called the ‘Healing Tree’, with all its parts having medicinal properties. It is highly recommended for oral use due to its ability to strengthen the teeth and cure them of diseases.
- It strengthens teeth and gums
- has astringent and antibacterial properties
- has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
- helps manage oral problems such as plaque formation and gingivitis
Trifla: It possesses antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in combating the root causes of plaque buildup, gum inflammation, and bacterial growth in the mouth.
- kills oral germs
- prevents conditions such as plaque and gingivitis
- reduces fungal growth in the mouth
- abilities to heal mouth sores
Lavang: Famously known as clove, it is highly useful in dental health. With its wide herbal properties, it is highly effective in treating dental pain or any infection inside the mouth concerning teeth.
- treats gum swelling and irritation
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- has antiseptic abilities to treat dental infections
- it helps overcome dental pain by making the affected area numb
Menthol: Mint is highly used in toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss, etc. Mint has a compound called menthol which is highly effective in mouth cleansing and brings freshness to the mouth.
- reduces swelling with its anti-inflammatory properties
- kills bacteria and prevents gingival bleeding
- has antimicrobial properties and thus prevents tooth decay
- strengthens teeth and gums
Dosage & Storage:
It is to be used daily as any regular toothpaste. Brush thoroughly for 3 to 5 minutes.