GumBest Gum paint
Ingredients: Lavang, Pudina, Indica, Ajwain, Shudh Kapur, Sharkera
Description: GumBest Gum Paint is indicated to be used for advanced gum protection. It provides relief from inflammation caused in the mouth. It is helpful in bleeding gums, cold sores, and mouth ulcers. It provides prolonged relief from painful gums and ulcers.
Net Content: Bottle of 15ml
Clove oil contains Eugenol substances which have antiviral, antibacterial, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, and antioxidant properties. It reduces pain and numbs the tooth area and soothes the toothache and is also used to treat respiratory and digestive ailments.
Lavang: Also known as clove, it is highly useful in dental health. With its wide herbal properties, it is highly effective in treating dental pain or any infection inside the mouth concerning teeth.
- reduces swelling and irritation of gums
- has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
- has abilities to treat dental infections
- it helps cure dental pain
Mint: Mint is a highly used herbal remedy for overall health. Mint has a compound called menthol which is highly effective in maintaining dental health
- reduces swelling and prevents tooth decay
- kills bacteria and prevents gingival bleeding
- has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
- strengthens teeth and gums
Indica: commonly called Neem, has several biological actions. Neem leaves are rich in antioxidant properties and thus help to boost the immunity of the gums and tissues of the mouth.
- useful in curing mouth ulcers, tooth decay
- it acts as a pain reliever from teeth problems
- has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- indicated for use in treating dental plaque
Ajwain: Ajwain is a commonly used spice in Indian cuisine. It has several herbal properties to treat several underlying health issues. Ajwain seeds contain small amounts of oils that contain thymol that is used in treating digestive problems and has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- It helps reduce pain associated with toothache
- fights bacterias and enhances oral health
- helps in maintaining fresh breath
- has antiseptic properties
Dosage & Storage:
- Pour a drop or two onto the tip of the cotton swab
- Apply the cotton swab against the sore tooth
- Hold the cotton swab for twenty seconds
- Remove the cotton swab and check how the tooth feels
- If the tooth feels numb, then you can continue with your day, otherwise, you need to re-apply the same when discomfort begins.