Giloy, Vajvidang, Madhura, Jeera, Rochni, Ajwain, Pipli, Elachi is a formulation that is used in the production of Ayurvedic Enzyme Drops. This is a pediatric range syrup that promotes better results and offers treatment for digestive issues, loss of appetite, bloating, constipation, hepatitis, and jaundice in children. This is an ayurvedic medicine that benefits the child with lasting benefits and offers relief from the building pains too in the stomach. It promotes the healthy working of the liver and also benefits the production of liver enzymes. As the syrup comes with a dropper, it is thereby easy for the person to offer it to the children.
The Ayurvedic Enzyme Drops are made using a natural composition that has all the health benefits and offers treatment against low digestive enzymes. The reported ingredient in medicines is Giloy, Vajvidang, Madhura, Jeera, Rochni, Ajwain, Pipli, and Elachi which have all the vitalizing benefits of treatment. These boost immunity, reduce stress in the liver, increase the ability of enzymes to help in food digestion and improve bloating symptoms. This is a pediatric range syrup that needs the consultation of a clinician. Try to give to the children in a limited quantity only and not as per the wish.
The guide to consumption is following the precautions with the use of Ayurvedic Enzyme Drops containing Giloy, Vajvidang, Madhura, Jeera, Rochni, Ajwain, Pipli, and Elachi. The precautions will help in the treatment of maintaining the enzyme count and promoting better health. Provide the syrup in a limited quantity, fix the time of the medicine, Do not offer the syrup if the child suffers from any allergies, etc. There are some side effects too that may occur with the use of this syrup such as loose stools, vomiting, and bitter taste. If anything serious occurs kindly report to the clinician.
Use of Ayurvedic Enzyme Drops
The beneficial use of these enzyme drops containing Giloy, Vajvidang, Madhura, Jeera, Rochni, Ajwain, Pipli, and Elachi are mentioned below.
- Helps in the treatment of maintaining enzymes.
- Controls the digestive issue.
- Improves stomach pain.
- Reduces bloating.
- Giloy- It has properties such as anti-hyperglycemic, antipyretic, hepatoprotective, protective, anti-hyperlipmicide, and anti-diarrheal that help in the betterment of the digestive system.
- Vajvidang- It is known to detoxify the liver and promotes the stable its better functioning.
- Madhura- It helps in restoring liver metabolism.
- Jeera- It reduces inflammation.
- Rochni- It reduces fatty liver.
- Ajwain- Ajwain promotes healthy digestion.
- Pipli – It reduces the symptoms of jaundice.
- Elachi- It increases the production of liver enzymes.
Precaution With Ayurvedic Enzyme Drops
The required precaution with the use of liver enzymes syrup containing Giloy, Vajvidang, Madhura, Jeera, Rochni, Ajwain, Pipli, and Elachi are mentioned below.
- Take the syrup in a limited quantity.
- Do not use any other medicine in combination.
- Feed the child with a healthy diet.
- Not the body’s symptoms after the use of this herbal drug.
- This is not for the use of pregnant women.
Side Effect of Ayurvedic Enzyme Drops
The common side effects of the use of syrup containing Giloy, Vajvidang, Madhura, Jeera, Rochni, Ajwain, Pipli, and Elachi are mentioned below
- Loose stools
Storage- Keep the Ayurvedic Enzyme Drops stored in a cool and dry place.
Note- Ayurvedic Enzyme Drops are only for external use.