SHIGRU GUGGULU Capsule is an herbal formulation to provide relaxation from health issues like bone pain, joint pain, and inflammation. This medication is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It includes two strong ingredients that are totally natural, named Shigru and Guggulu. This herbal medication is manufactured with the help of Ayurveda experts. This is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal remedy that has been used for centuries in India to support healthy joints and muscles. It includes two strong ingredients that are totally natural, named Shigru and Guggulu, Along with other herbs such as Haritaki, Amalaki, Bibhitaki, Ginger, and Black Pepper.
This ayurvedic medicine is free from side effects. As with any herbal supplement, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before taking Shigru Guggulu capsules, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medication. However, if taken under proper guidance, Shigru Guggulu capsules can be a beneficial addition to your overall health and wellness routine.
Explore the key ingredients
This is a combination drug, that contains different herbal ingredients. All the natural herbs make it useful to treat various health issues related to swelling, pain, redness, and itching in the joints of the body. Here are brief explanations about ingredients with different healing properties.
1. Shigru – This is a nutrient-rich plant that is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used in Ayurvedic medicine to support healthy joints and bones.
2. Guggulu–It is a resin obtained from the Mukul myrrh tree. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties and is used in Ayurveda to support healthy joints and muscles.
3. Haritaki – This is a fruit known for its detoxifying and digestive properties. It helps to eliminate toxins from the body and supports healthy digestion.
4. Amalaki– This natural herb, also known as Indian gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C and other antioxidants. It supports healthy immunity and is beneficial for skin and hair health.
5. Bibhitaki– Bibhitaki is a fruit known for its digestive and respiratory benefits. It helps to support healthy lung function and respiratory health.
6. Ginger –It is a popular spice that is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to reduce inflammation and pain in the body.
7. Black Pepper– Black pepper is a spice known for its digestive and antioxidant properties. It improves the digestion system and supports the healthy immune function of the user.
Medical Benefits Of The Use Of Medication
Shigru Guggulu capsules Provide a huge range of benefits to patients, and this ayurvedic medicine is a boon for patients who are facing joint pain and bone pain. Following are some of the key benefits associated with using Shigru Guggulu capsules.
• This medication is helpful in healthy joints, and muscles.
• Helpful in the reduction of pain and inflammation
• Its essentials nutrients make the bone strong
• Some main ingredients of this medication improve the digestion system.
• It makes the lungs healthy and improves the respiratory system of the human body.
• Primary function of this medication is to provide relief from pain in joints and bones, but other than this it is also responsible for the improvement of overall health.
• Provide relaxation with aamvat.
• Relaxation from stiffening.
Brand name: SHIGRU GUGGULU CAPSULE
Manufacturer: Arlak Ayurveda
Country of origin: India
Packaging type: Carton
Packaging Size: 30 capsules
Usage: medical/ clinical
Prescription or Non- prescription: Prescription
Type of medication: Ayurvedic
Expected side Effects
Usually, all herbal or natural ingredients of Shigru Guggulu capsules are safe or free from side effects, but due to some specific reasons, many patients may face some common or severe adverse effects with this herbal drug. If any of the patients feel any bad feelings about the use of medication should contact their professional healthcare to avoid bad feelings.