Karela juice – Karela is also known as bitter melon or bitter gourd, this bright green vegetable is known widely for its enormous health benefits. Karela belongs to the family of Cucurbitaceae veggies. Due to an increase in various health issues, Karela has gained immense popularity because of its various health benefits. Some of these many benefits include lowering blood pressure, improving skin health, keeping the eyes healthy, and much more. The vegetable has been traditionally used to treat diabetes. Hence, Karela juice is one of the easiest ways to get rid of several health problems and also not to forget a cost-efficient product.
The arlak karela juice comes with a goodness of several medical values and multiple health benefits. The juice comes with a richness of amla that serves as an excellent natural antioxidant. Karela juice provides benefits like removing harmful toxins from the blood and rejuvenating the cells of the body. The vegetable contains anthelmintic compounds that help kill the parasitic worms that usually grow inside the human body. The juice of karela cures several stomach issues by eradicating toxic substances from the body. It also helps in protecting good bacteria in the body.
Ingredients of Arlak Karela Juice
Karela juice consists of several herbal ingredients such as:
- Karela – The vegetable is one of the most important ingredients of the juice and contains the goodness of several medical values and multiple health benefits.
- Amla – The ingredient is loaded with chromium which aids in reducing bad cholesterol and also helps stimulate the production of insulin.
- Honey – The ingredient offers benefits such as anticonvulsant, anti-anxiety, and anti-depressant. It also helps prevent memory disorders.
- Lemon – The ingredient aids in healthy digestion, boosts immunity, energy, and mood, and reduces stress. Thus, helps to improve various functions of the body.
Benefits of Karela Juice
- Antioxidant – The juice work as an antioxidant to remove harmful toxins from the body. Additionally, it also helps in rejuvenating the cells of the body and prevents radicals.
- Diabetes – The regular intake of the juice does wonders for diabetic patients as the vegetables act as insulin which helps reduce the blood sugar levels in the body.
- Cancer – The juice of karela also helps to prevent certain types of cancer.
- Immune system – The juice helps boost the immune system of the body and also lifts up the mood and increases energy levels.
- Skin – The intake of the juice helps in preventing premature aging and removes the fine lines from the upper surface of the skin.
- Digestion – The juice enhances digestion by increasing the production of enzymes that helps with the digestion process.
- Weight Loss – The juice is a wonderful addition to the diet of those who are on a weight loss program.
- Constipation – The regular intake of karela juice can help cure the constipation problem.
Side Effects of Karela Juice
As we know that consumption of karela juice is very beneficial for health. However, the intake of the juice may lead to some adverse effects in very rare cases. Such as:
- Stomach pain
- Upset stomach
- Lower blood sugar level
Consult the doctor if you experience any of these side effects of karela juice or if the effects stay too long.
Directions for Use
Mix 10 – 20ml of Arlak Karela juice with water and consume the juice two times a day before meals.