HB Best is an Ayurvedic Hemoglobin Syrup that helps in the increase of red blood cells. This is composed using natural herbs that promote healthy blood activity. This is a replenishing blood-activated tonic that is infused with the natural ingredient which helps in increasing the appetites and maintains the digestive juices too. The unique combination of herbs used is filled with properties such as no nausea agents, aunty constipation, etc.
HB Best, Ayurvedic Hemoglobin Syrup contains the herbs namely Ashwagandha 300mg, Draksh 250mg, Shatawar 200mg, Punemava 200mg, Bidarikand 200 mg, Kanuch 200mg Amla 200 mg, Wheat Bran 200 mg, Manjitha 100 mg, Ghirit Kumari 100 mg, Varahi Kand 100mg, Soyabean 100mg, Gloe 100mg, Methi 100mg, Anant Mool 50mg, Musli Safed 50mg, Harkari 50mg, Kalachana 50mg, Surajmukhi 50mg, Rajmah 20mg, Aisi 15mg, Singhara dry 15mg, Sud Shilajit 50 mg and laung tel 2 mg.
There are some necessary precautions which if followed will offer the best results. Take the syrup in a limited amount, and try to maintain a healthy diet. Take the syrup as per the consultation of a health expert. This is only for external use. We do not recommend the use of this syrup in any case. The pregnant woman should avoid intake of this syrup as this may affect the health of the mother and child in a severe manner. The use should depend on the clinician’s instruction also not more than 2 spoons a day is suggested. This HB Best, an Ayurvedic Hemoglobin Syrup may offer some common side effects such as vomiting, drowsiness, bitter taste, loose stools, etc. Kindly use it in an external case.
Uses of Ayurvedic Hemoglobin Syrup
Here are some beneficial advantages of the use of this herbal-composed syrup. Try to use it in an orderly manner to attain the best possible results.
Ingredients- Ashwagandha 300mg, Draksh 250mg, Shatawar 200mg, Punemava 200mg, Bidarikand 200 mg, Kanuch 200mg Amla 200 mg, Wheat Bran 200 mg, Manjitha 100 mg, Ghirit Kumari 100 mg, Varahi Kand 100mg, Soyabean 100mg, Gloe 100mg, Methi 100mg, Anant Mool 50mg, Musli Safed 50mg, Harkari 50mg, Kalachana 50mg, Surajmukhi 50mg, Rajmah 20mg, Aisi 15mg, Singhara dry 15mg, Sud Shilajit 50 mg and laung tel 2 mg.
Benefits as per the herbs used
1. Ashwagandha (300mg)
- Help in the increase of red blood cell count and increase the level of hemoglobin.
2. Draksh (250mg)
- It boosts immunity and increases metabolic functioning.
3. Shatawar (200mg)
- It helps in the treatment of anemia.
4. Punemava (200 mg)
- It helps in stimulating the white blood cells.
5. Bidarikand (200mg)
- Relaxes the blood vessels and increases the blood flow in arteries.
6. Kanuch (200 mg)
- It inhibits hypertension.
7. Amla 200 mg
- It increases the red blood cell production.
8. Wheat Bran (200 mg)
- This prevents heart attacks due to high fiber.
9. Manjitha 100 mg
- It improves the lymphatic system.
10. Ghirit Kumari 100 mg
- It maintains the hemoglobin levels.
11. Varahi Kand 100mg
- It prevents blood infection
12. Soyabean 100mg
- It increases the function of red blood cells.
13. Gloe 100mg
- Prevent minor blood infections.
Precautions with Ayurvedic Hemoglobin Syrup
There are some advisable precautions with the use of HB Best, an herbal blood cell increase syrup.
- Take the syrup on time.
- Try to maintain the gap between the syrup intake.,
- Intake of a healthy diet.
- Avoid the use of alcohol.
- This is not for the use of alcohol.
- We do not recommend the use of it for pregnant women.
Side Effects of Ayurvedic Hemoglobin Syrup
The common side effects are,
- Bitter taste
- Loose stools
- Digestive issue
Note- Ayurvedic Hemoglobin Syrup is for external use.
Storage- Keep Ayurvedic Hemoglobin Syrup stored in a cool and dry place.