Yogi Balm – Comes with natural ingredients, Yogi Balm is an extra strong herbal remedy that is highly useful for headaches, colds, coughs, rhinitis, muscular pains, and certain other types of pains. This balm contains cooling effects to soothe painful and discomforted regions. Moreover, it enhances the blood flow to the brain while nourishing the nerves and tissues that surrounds the brain. This balm is available at the Best Yogi Balm Manufacturer & Supplier, Arlak Ayurveda.
Benefits of Yogi Balm
Yogi Balm holds the goodness of Gandhpura, Tailpatra Oil, Cajuput Oil, Darusita, and Phool Pudina which are known as the best ingredients for the relief of headache, sprains, cold, cough, rhinitis, muscular pain, and neuralgic pain. Here are the benefits of ingredients present in Yogi Balm:
- Relives Headache.
- Reduces pain and swelling.
- Alleviates muscle and associated pains.
- Treats cough.
- Lowers the symptoms of sinusitis.
- Soothes allergic symptoms.
- Loosens phlegm.
- Cures cold and minor skin wounds.
- Relieves neuralgic pain.
- Controls heart rate and blood pressure.
- Helps with the common cold.
- Provides relief from sore throat.
- Soothes irritated nose.
- Eases out the congestion of the throat.
- Provides relief from cough.
How to Apply Yogi Balm?
Check out the correct directions to apply Yogi Balm for better results:
- Take an adequate amount of Yogi Balm and apply it on the forehead (for headache), nose, throat, and chest (for cold, cough & rhinitis).
- Gently massage the surface with your fingers for about a minute and leave it.
- Repeat whenever necessary and continue to use it until the pain and discomfort get relieved.
- Wash your hands after applying the balm.
For a gentle relief from pains and discomfort, you must use Yogi Balm in an appropriate manner by keeping in mind the following necessary instructions:
- Make sure to not get this balm into your eyes and mouth. If it goes, wash it off with water.
- Do not apply Yogi Balm on broken or irritated skin as it may
- Avoid to take shower immediately before or after the usage of Yogi Balm.
- Do not use any other gel or any makeup over the balm as it may reduce its effects or may make the skin irritated.
- If you do not see any relief or positive results in your pain after several applications of this balm, it is better to consult the doctor as the condition may be severe.
Due to the natural amalgamation of Ayurvedic ingredients, Yogi Balm is unlikely to cause any side effects. However, in some cases, the user may come across certain mild side effects after its application. It may either be because of their highly sensitive skin or because of excess usage. These side effects do not survive long on the skin and disappear soon. Here are the mild side effects of this balm:
- Stinging or Burning Sensation
- Skin Irritation